My name is Sebastian and I am the Head of Growth at Medbelle, where we're building the world's first digital hospital.
First of all, let me tell you what Medbelle is about.
As you know, the healthcare system as we know it can often be inefficient, disorganized and overstretched. Its complicated administrative processes make it a struggle to keep up with advancing technology, resulting in a bad experience for patients and healthcare professionals alike.
As the first digital hospital, we are rebuilding the healthcare experience from scratch to provide you with the outstanding level of patient care we would love to experience ourselves.
With our technology, we revolutionize the way patients interact with the healthcare system by providing a highly personal experience from start to finish. With Medbelle, you can enjoy a smooth, pleasant journey whilst allowing your doctors and surgeons to focus on providing you with outstanding medical and surgical care.
Now - where do you come in? Chances are you’re a great fit if you:
- have at least 3 years of professional experience with online marketing as well as leading teams and growing marketing channels
- have a deep knowledge of search marketing and are an expert with Google Ads Manager
- additionally set up and scaled other performance-driven channels (e.g. social, affiliate) as well as CRM/nurture programs before
- are savvy with typical online marketing & analytics tools (e.g. FB Power Editor, Google Analytics, Tag Manager) and love spreadsheets
- have a degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. Ideally from a top-tier university.
- are a great communicator with strong leadership skills and are fluent in English
Your key responsibilities will include:
- design and implementation of new, performance-oriented marketing campaigns
- optimizing and growing campaigns through existing and new online channels
- developing and improving content initiatives with an analytical approach to fuel organic growth of our community
- development of tracking concepts to measure success and control cross-channel campaigns.
- finding opportunities for improvement through research and testing new channels
- prioritizing of budgets, resources, and projects
What the crew is like & why I love working here:
By uniting the brightest minds in the industry with an insatiable passion for building the best possible patient experience, we have created a big family of healthcare professionals, engineers, and entrepreneurs that are striving towards bringing healthcare to the twenty-first century. We're a small and truly international team with a strong focus on numbers and growth, but also love to do fun stuff and spend time together outside the office. As a typical Berlin startup, this comes with the typical perks and benefits: free coffee & British tea, fruits, an amazing Villa in Kreuzberg, Friday memes and team events we better not talk about here.
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interviews, on-site interview with me and chat with the founders in one week. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sebastian (Head of Growth)